Brett Oubre, a top CEO and entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and father offers his take on the upcoming Father’s Day Holiday. As a young boy, Brett learned the value of hard work by mowing lawns and selling Christmas cards door-to-door to becoming a highly successful CEO and in-demand speaker endorsed by top thought leader.
“I am a father first,” explains Brett. Tell your children what they need to hear, that’s the true test of love. As we all faced the uncertainty of the pandemic and today’s ongoing news headlines, the culture of our future is raised on shaking the bottle, taking a pill, a microwave pulse of instant gratification with an iPhone Blue Light addition which society teaches success equals arrogance. My failures taught me more…”
As a self-made successful businessman, Brett shares a few tips in light of this upcoming Father’s Day for success both in business and in life:
- In everything you do, make excellence the center.
- Do what you say you’re going to do, even if it doesn’t serve you well.
- Loyalty trumps any other relational quality, it is a rare find.
- What others see is not the test, what you know you’re capable of vs what you do is the key.
- Christ is the answer to anxiety and peace.
- Never accept mediocrity, tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. That is the real test of caring and love.
- Nothing good happens after midnight.
- Model to your children what you expect from them.
- Moral flexibility is for the weak minded.
- No matter what happens to you it’s nothing more than an opportunity to restart. Giving up is for the meek.