Robert Mueller’s Special Consul has made the announcement that it is charging 13 Russian nationals for “offenses related to the 2016 U.S. Presidential election”.
Oh my, this sounds serious. Did they hack computers? Change vote tallies? Meet with Trump or his campaign?
Then what DID they do???
- “Defendant organization had a strategic goal to sow discord in the U.S. Political system, including the 2016 U.S presidential election.” (I would say they were about 30+ years late to the party on this one!).
- “….posted derogatory information about a number of candidates” Those fiends!
- “…operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton”. That’s probably what upset Mueller the most. No one disparages Hillary and gets away with it!
- “conspired to obstruct the lawful functions of the United States government through fraud and deceit..” They must have been inspired by watching how the Democrats broke all kinds of Congressional protocols in passing Obamacare. Way to go Dems!
- “…created hundreds of social media accounts and used them to develop certain fictitious U.S. personas into ‘leaders of public opinion’ in the United States”. Was Mika Brzezinski one of them? I would like to know that. And what of Joey Scarborough (“Believe it or not I’m walking on aiiiirrr”)? Whoops, that was Scarbury not Scarborough!
- “…engaged in operations primarily to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Trump.” Wow, another shot at Hillary. I tell you, the Clinton’s got no love from the Russians even after the Uranium deal! And they helped Bernie!! Hilarious! Well, Bernie needed some help against a rigged primary orchestrated by Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Schultz. And the Russians were obviously going to support a fellow socialist.
So…seriously? After a year and a half, THIS is the best the Mueller team has come up with??? This is pathetic and laughable at the same time. But wait, it gets better:
The Russians also posted ads on social media. Here are some highlights:
“I say no to Hillary Clinton/I say No to manipulation”
“Donald wants to defeat terrorism…Hillary wants to sponsor it”
“Vote Republican, vote Trump, and support the second Amendment”
“Hillary Clinton doesn’t deserve the black vote”
“Hillary Clinton has already committed voter fraud during the Democrat Iowa Caucus”
“Among all the candidates Donald Trump is the one and only one who can defend the police from terrorists” (I would have used the word “will”).
It sounds to me like pretty solid truth in advertising. What is incorrect about any of those slogans?
And finally, this:
“In or around November 2016, defendants and their co-conspirators organized a rally in New York through one organization controlled group designed to ‘show support for President Elect Donald Trump’ held on or about November 12, 2016. At the same time, defendants and their co-conspirators, through another organization controlled group, organized a rally in New York called ‘Trump is NOT my President’ held on or about November 12, 2016”
I feel like I am reading an SNL script! I am not making any of this up.
So basically the Mueller team has uncovered something that we pretty much know has been going on for most all of our lives. The money on this investigation has been so well spent. And still absolutely no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion (hint: because there isn’t any!)
I am tired of having my intelligence insulted by this investigation and the media’s juvenile reporting on it.