The President’s Oath of Office, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 8 of the Constitution of the United States. “Before he enters on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
And now, the Congressional Oath of Office found in Title 5, Section 3331, of the United States Code: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”
Clearly acknowledging and committing specifically on a solemn promise from that date forward, to defend the law of the land, to protect it. Why? Because it is the Law of the land, the very thing that tells the Government what it CANNOT do to the American people. The same American People who are the Authority of our Republic, and whose authority the elected official is charged to protect.
And defend it from what? Well, the nature of the purpose of the Constitution is to tell the government what it cannot do to the people, the obvious is for the peoples’ elected officials to defend the Constitution itself from the government. To make sure the government body does not become corrupt, as to target against what the law of the land is set to protect. To debate against the belief that it is a living document meant to change with the times and transform into a socialist or a Marxist governing document. To defend the sovereign authority of the people, by maintaining the integrity of their shield, the Constitution. By doing this, the tyranny of government over the people is held at bay by limiting its size and power. This simple understanding seems forgotten by not only our elected officials, but also by we the people. We have stopped teaching civic classes as a premier part of our education system. This brings me to the third article I need to share to get to the point later, which is Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution, known as the Supremacy Clause. It reads: “This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.”
What this says is that the Constitution is the supreme Law of the land, which means that no law passed by any state can trump the Constitution. It is important to note that the same is true with the federal government; no law passed by the federal government can override the Constitution. But this does state that “treaties” can be added as the supreme law of the land, as an extension of sorts to the Constitution. Only the Constitution and said treaties, can take precedence over state laws; again, it is importance for the people to be educated in our civic duties and Constitution.
I use these three very important texts directly from the Constitution, to be fresh as we cover the very, very, very serious attack on our Republic by trying to fundamentally change the way our government is supposed to operate and hiding it from We The People.
Here are the facts the Mueller investigations have uncovered, that both democrats and republicans know to be true, but the media and both parties seem to be more interested in either kicking the can down the road, or bringing up less important side tracking issues, to keep the American people distracted or even forget about the atrocities happening deep in our own government; things that make Nixon look like a grade-schooler who stole a piece of candy.
- We know that the “dossier” was fake and full of derogatory and erroneous information, and put together by Christopher Steel, who on behalf of the DNC and the Clinton Campaign, paid Steel via the DNC law firm Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS $160,000
- This “dossier” was used along with a Russian yahoo article, to get a application for a FISA warrant, which was signed off by senior DOJ and FBI officials that knew the dossier to be politically driven and created.
- We know that the FBI also signed off and approved payment to Steel for his information.
- We know that senior leaders of the Deputy Attorney General (DAG), Bruce Ohr, his wife, who worked for Fusion GPS, a senior official of the DOJ worked with DAG Yates then Rosenstein, all coordinated opposition research efforts against then candidate, Donald Trump, with Steel, as he said, “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”
- We know other FBI officials: Peter Strzok, his mistress FBI attorney Lisa Page, Deputy Director McCabe, and even Comey all either signed off of the dossier and FISA application.
- We know that the DOJ and FBI all played a part in directives triggered by the DNC and the Clinton Campaign to create false evidence to get an approved FISA warrant to spy on an American Citizen who happened to be the opposition candidate.
- We know that there WAS Russian collusion, and we know there WAS an attempt to affect America’s elections by an outside force.
- We know that Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Obama’s DOJ and FBI all played a part in that Russian collusion.
- We know that all of this is being ignored and not wanting to arrest those that should be arrested.
A corrupt oligarchy within the Obama administration, making unconstitutional decisions in direct opposition to the supreme law of the land. I said in December of 2017, that my wish is that our FBI cleans house, for which I was mocked by others here in town, as if though somehow I was dishonoring the FBI. The fact is, draining the swamp means going through all the bayous.
It’s a shame of what our Nation has turned away from. But the oath matters, and we should mandate our elected officials to have a yearly Constitutional refresher.
The government is not supposed to be able to FISA warrant its citizens. I cannot see any justification for it. Especially not to be used to knock off opposing political candidates. Its sad, and I am not going to stop fighting this fight. We have come to far to stop organizing. To stop protesting. We The People need to reach out to other like minded folks and continue this mission of the people. Don’t get distracted anymore, stand up, get engaged. Salute and “Charlie Mike” (Continue the Mission)