In his new book, “Cop Under Fire”, Sheriff David Clarke Jr. presents a blunt assessment of the issues that are facing us as a society. It is a refreshingly non-PC book that exposes many of the fake media’s lies. And Sheriff Clarke can talk with authority on these subjects because he has lived them.
Sheriff Clarke states that “This book is my effort to exercise my First Amendment right to free speech. No matter how many hate-filled, racist em-mails I receive, I will never shut up. I want my fellow black brothers and sisters to start thinking for themselves, to break free from the shackles that white liberals have placed on them.”
Some of the issues he covers in this book are:
- Exposing the real truth about police brutality: “…police brutality is no longer systemic, nor is it condoned withing our ranks; it is episodic, and we self-correct when we learn about it.”
- Unmasking the agenda (and history) behind Black Lives Matter: “It’s so misguided that I have dropped a letter when referring to the movement. Black LIES Matter seems to be more accurate.”
“From the Black LIES Matter Website:
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by
supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another,
and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.
Note that they don’t mention ‘fathers’ in that utopian village. Only ‘mothers’ and ‘parents’ exist in
- Prison isn’t a country club: “When a local newspaper reporter was interviewing me for the inevitable he’s-so-mean story, I asked why people who have broken society’s rules should get dessert. I told the writer, ‘I don’t get dessert everyday at home. As long as the taxpayers have to struggle with rising food costs and eat more Hamburger Helper, as long as they have to adjust their living and eating habits, why should they have to pay increased costs for people who have disregarded society’s rules?’” GASP!
- The history behind LBJ’s war on poverty and how it destroyed the black family: “The liberal war on poverty turned out to be basically a declaration of war on the black family. As the government expanded, it gave hand-outs that discouraged self improvement, employment, and marriage.”
- Martin Luther King Jr, Frederick Douglass and Gandhi all advocated self-defense:
“In 1850, Frederick Douglass was asked what was the best response to the Fugitive Slave Act
which harshly penalized anyone for interfering in the capture and return of runaway slaves.
Douglass responded simply, ‘A good revolver’.
“Even Gandhi, on whose principles King based his philosophies, believed in self-defense:’I do
believe that where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence I would advise
As he closes his book, Sheriff Clark states “Someone needs to stand up and push back against this false narrative about the American police officer. I don’t speak for every officer, but after thirty-eight years, I can and will speak for this profession. That’s my mission right now, and I won’t stop until this subversive, anarchist, hateful movement dies the ideological death it deserves. Police officers have the overwhelming support of the communities. Changing us into something we’re not will get cops and civilians killed.
Stand with me. I’ll do the heavy lifting. I’m a fighter. I’ll fight to the death if I have to. It’s the only way I know.”
A man deeply rooted in his Christian faith and love of country, Sheriff David Clarke is a true modern day patriot (and cowboy) fighting for truth and justice.