UPDATE: On Friday FOX News retracted reports about an indictment.
The FBI’s probe into The Clinton Foundation pay-for-play activity is expanding. There are multiple ongoing FBI investigations into the Clinton Foundation to determine whether Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State solicited private donations and speaking fees in exchange for special access.
Director James Comey recently reopened the FBI investigation into Hillary’s creation of a private unsecured email while acting as Secretary of State. Hillary used the secret unsecured server to communicate Clinton Foundation business.
Clinton emails were recently discovered by yet another team of FBI agents investigating Anthony Weiner, husband of Hillary’s closest aide, Huma Abedin. Weiner’s laptop contains more than 650,000 of Abedin’s work-related emails.
Now FBI sources are confident that Hillary’s private server was indeed hacked and that information was taken from it. Barring DOJ obstruction, these FBI sources believe an indictment is likely.
Fox News Bret Baier reports:
1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.
2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.
3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton’s secret server on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.
4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is “likely” in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, “barring some obstruction in some way” from the Justice Department.
5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton’s server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.