Below is a chronology of Hillary Clinton’s health issues presented in outline form for quick access to researched links. Politichicks will continue to update this chronology as warranted by Hillary’s public revelations and symptoms.
Cross-Eyed In Public — 2016 onset
Videos on two different dates show Hillary’s eyes moving independently like a chameleon;
- Dr. Ted Noel explains how quick media edits using chroma key inserts masked Hillary’s eye crossing in one of the two video interviews following the first presidential debate;
- Dr. Tom Coppedge believes internal cranial blood pressure caused by an unresolved blood clot in Hillary’s brain could cause this optical neurological condition;
- Dr. Noel states that Hillary’s nystagmus is consistent with Parkinson’s.
Evidence of Seizures — 2016 onset
- During one campaign speech, Mrs. Clinton appears to lose focus, her words trailed off nonsensically and she stared blankly at the crowd for several seconds.
- In a more disturbing video Hillary Clinton’s truly bizarre disconnected head shaking, bobbing and rapid eye blinking in response to a candid question as though she had “short-circuited” for a moment.
Brain Injury, Headaches, Imbalance and Memory Loss — 2012 to present
- Due to a concussion in 2012 as a result of one of her falls, Hillary continues to suffers severe headaches, confusion, balance problems, memory loss, and can lose her train of thought;
- Still suffering from the 2012 concussion, Hillary dons special Fresnel Lens to compensate for double vision during the 2013 Benghazi hearing;
- Hillary cannot recall many of the security briefings she received while Secretary of State. She repeatedly “could not recall” the answers to 27 FBI questions regarding her private email server and communications habits and “did not ‘remember’ details of her emailing and classification habits at least 12 times.”
- During the Democratic debates in December 2015, she suffered “a ‘flare up of problems from brain injury’” that required Clinton to sit in a chair off-stage to recover from fatigue, dizziness and disorientation.”
- Video montage of Hillary’s coughing fits since 2008; and during recent presidential campaign.
- Hillary makes it through the first debate cough-free, but her cough resumes the next day;
- Coughing and an inability to clear the throat are consistent with the effects of Parkinson’s disease.
- Difficulty swallowing is consistent with Parkinson’s.
Hillary’s Falls — 2005 to present
- 2005: Collapse at Speech. Hillary collapsed into the arms of four secret service agents before a speaking event in Buffalo, New York, blaming her collapse on flu and dehydration. According to a college spokesman, Hillary was able to appear just an hour later at Canisius College, a Jesuit school in Buffalo, to deliver a forceful speech on health care.
- 2009: Slip and Fall. As Secretary of State, Hillary “slipped while walking to her car” experiencing a severe fall, breaking her elbow, and requiring surgery.
- 2011: Fall on the Plane. After boarding her plane, Secretary of State Clinton inexplicably fell again.
- 2012: Fall and Concussion. Hillary fell yet again, attributing the event to “fainting” as a result of severe dehydration brought about by the flu. She reportedly received a “severe” concussion which caused a blood clot to form in her brain. Her husband Bill told reporters Hillary took six months to recover.
- February, 2016: Slip on Stairs. As Hillary slipped climbing stairs, people there caught her, preventing a complete fall. The Getty image of this event is prevalent in the media.
- 2016: Collapse at 9/11 Memorial. She exhibiting what some believe are symptoms of “Parkinson’s freeze”, eschewed ER treatment in favor of secretive treatment by her personal physician at her daughter Chelsea’s home, initially citing overheating and exhaustion. Dr. Bardack later blamed the collapse on Hillary’s pneumonia, a condition Hillary chose not to disclose earlier.
- More Fainting: In addition to the publicly documented falls chronicled above, Hillary has admitted to an additional, unspecified number of tumbles in private, admitting that she can’t recall the number of times she has fainted over the last five years. Her friend confided that these private falls were “not infrequent.”
Blood Clots — 1998 to present
- 18 year history of blood clots, beginning with blood clots in her legs in 1998 and continuing most recently with a blood clot in her brain, ostensibly as a result of her 2012 fall.
- Hillary continues to take Coumadin, a blood thinner which helps prevent future clots but does not cure pre-existing clots.
Speaking with Breitbart News, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, with expertise in women’s health, and a background in internal medicine, neuropsychiatry, and neuroendocrinology, noted that Hillary’s “neurocognitive functioning is the major concern.” Specifically, Dr Vliet explained that Hillary’s brain blood clot
[D]oesn’t address the falls, the difficulty walking up stairs or stepping into vehicles (needs a booster step), the times of “freezing” in her speech, or her memory problems (documented by FBI investigation from her interviews), volatile moods (widely reported by staff, Secret Service, etc. but also evident on videos of events when she lashes out at someone who disagrees with her). It seems to me there are still many serious questions about her fitness to serve as president of the United States, just based on what is evident in public videos of her.
- Hillary’s private physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack, has pronounced Mrs. Clinton physically and mentally fit to serve as President, if elected. Bardack’s letters are summaries only and do not reveal Clinton’s full medical history. Bardack blames dehydration and pneumonia for Clinton’s most recent collapse on 9/11.
- Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Would Explain Many Symptoms: Anesthesiologist Dr. Ted Noel believes Hillary likely has Parkinson’s disease, posting a video explanation of such a diagnosis based on Hillary’s her presenting symptoms and her “medical episode” on 9/11. He believes that Hillary’s uncoordinated eye movements are consistent with Parkinson’s. In another video, he surmises Hillary disappears from public view from time to time, and especially before debates, in order to take a “drug holiday” or break in medicine in order to maximize the stabilizing effects of Levodopa, a drug used to treat Parkinson’s. He cites specific instances of Hillary’s hands manifesting “pill rolling” tremors which he says is characteristic exclusively to Parkinson’s, a very serious incurable progressive degenerative brain disease affecting coordination centers and cognitive abilities in the brain. Dr. Noel believes that Hillary’s uncoordinated eye movement is another sign that her sixth cranial nerve is compromised, a common problem with Parkinson’s disease. Dr. Noel’s video channel is accessible here.
- Existing Brain Clot Would Explain Crossed Eyes: Dr. John R. Coppedge questions whether Hillary’s 2012 brain blood clot really did resolve since because Coumadin has no effect on an existing clot and only decreases the chance of further clot formation and the majority of such clots do not dissolve. He noted that the manner of the clot’s resolution has not been reported.
Privacy rights shield Hillary’s medical record from public scrutiny (though the same privacy rights apparently do not apply to Trump’s tax records in the Liberal Propagandista Media). Examination of Hillary’s complete medical records may reveal an underlying ailment explaining and linking her myriad troubling symptoms.
With little more than 30 days before the presidential election, Hillary guards her complete medical history from the public, even risking her health to avoid examination by medical doctors not under her control. Why? What medical condition could be so important that knowledge of it would affect voters’ confidence in her ability to serve as President? We The People have the right to know.
Originally published October 6, 2016.
Updated October 9, 2016 to include Dr. Ted Noel’s assertions concerning Hillary’s crossed eyes, “pill rolling” hand tremors and drug holiday.