October 9, 2016, would have been John Lennon’s 76th birthday. This statement, by Lennon, reflects today as well as yesterday.
“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.”-John Lennon, 1968
America is insane.
We are currently being run, on both sides of the aisle, by a New World Order government that does it’s best to divide the people. A divided people rarely pays any attention to the crimes of an active syndicate disguised as government.
We are being manipulated by a mainstream American media that practices gross misconduct and even greater malpractice. They do not do their homework. Their point of view is not determined by hard news reporting. It is determined by their particular viewership. Personality, before principle, is their practice.
Sadly, sound bites and social media have replaced hard news. Reaction has replaced research. We all need to do our homework. Blogs have replaced books. We are quickly going mad with our petty disagreements with each other. We play it out in cyberspace and on the streets of America. We need to start to talking to each other again. We need to become aware of exactly what is going on in D.C. We need to be involved in the process of government. Not just every 2 to four years.
Never has this been more imperative than in the current election cycle. Both presidential candidates have been accused of criminal behavior. We need to separate the real from the imagined.
This is an important election. 88% of Congress is up for re-election. The future of the Supreme Court is at hand. The constitutional rights of our children and grandchildren may be at stake.
First let us analyze the supposed crimes and transgressions of Donald J. Trump
- Donald Trump, during the first debate, was accused of shady tax practices by Hillary Clinton. Trump, received a major tax break when he declared losses on his 1995 tax return to the tune of almost a billion dollars. That sounds like he was listening effectively to his accountant and his lawyer. Considering the Savings and Loan scandals that plagued America during President Clinton’s administration, it sounds like he was demonstrating appropriate business acumen by utilizing the appropriate tax laws for a favorable return. Mr. Trump has also been audited in a punishing manner by the IRS. Not releasing his returns sounds like the advice of good counsel.
- Trump was accused of making inappropriate comments about former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado, during the first debate. Considering the economy and America’s safety, among the many issues facing voters, is this really an important campaign issue?
- In 2005, Donald Trump was recorded by Access Hollywood reporter Billy Bush making lewd comments about “grabbing women by their p***y.” Right and no man has ever made an inappropriate comment about a woman’s anatomy? Why did Billy Bush, a relative of George H. W. Bush, choose to release this tape now? Yeah, that’s right, the Clinton’s and the Bush family are part of the same old New World Order push, I forgot. Oh how horrible, what a crime, such a sin, bring out the guillotine. Truly laughable, considering the idol of the Democratic party is former President Bill Clinton. The famous P word rhymes with “wussie.” That alliterative term best describes the GOP Leadership, the Democratic Party, the media head spinners and the celebrity hypocrites that are mere cowards in pursuing this story to begin with. Are you the same person you were 11 years ago? I doubt it and I doubt that Mr. Trump prescribes to this same sort of loose lipped conversation these days. Considering the seriousness of the issues facing America in this election any attention to this lewd, locker room language is misplaced. Just another hook to hang the evening news on.
Now let us examine the supposed crimes and transgressions of Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- In a campaign ad Mrs. Clinton states the first thing she did out of law school was to work for “the Children’s Defense Fund.” A lie. Her first job out of law school was as a Junior Counsel for the Watergate Committee. Mrs. Clinton was terminated for unethical behavior by the Senior Counsel of the Watergate Committee.
- Clinton belittles Trump on his tax record? What about the Clinton Foundation and it’s failure to provide substantive aid to Haiti? Dinesh D’Souza in the National Review stated that after the 2010 earthquake, 10.5 billion worldwide was raised for the people of Haiti. 3.9 billion came from the United States alone. But the money went to the truly greedy as opposed to the truly needy. Bill Clinton was designated as the U.N. Representative for aid to Haiti. Hillary Clinton was the Secretary of State and was in charge of the U.S. funds allocated to Haiti. Together they were the two most powerful people controlling the flow of funds to Haiti from around the world.
Companies that received contracts in Haiti happened to be entities that made large donations to the Clinton Foundation. Now Bill Clinton is asking for more funds for Haiti because of the destruction caused by Hurricane Matthew? Have to pass on that one, Bill.
- Hillary Clinton states that she had an impressive record as a Senator from New York and as Obama’s Secretary of State? Not true, Hillary. She was a mediocre Senator at best. Her record as Secretary of State is even more troubling. She and President Obama instituted an illegal regime change in Libya in 2011. They broke the U.N arms embargo against providing weapons to Libya. They armed Al-Qaeda and it’s offshoot, Ansar al-Sharia. The failed to provide adequate security for the American Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens. This lead to deaths of Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty in Benghazi Libya on September 11/12th 2012. They did not send aid when the attack started. President Obama and Hillary Clinton are both guilty of dereliction of duty in regards to Benghazi and their Libyan policy. These days Libya is an ISIS stronghold. Some of the alleged Benghazi attackers are now confirmed members of ISIS. Failure to continue an adequate Status of Forces Agreement in Iraq has also lead to ISIS obtaining a strong hold in that country. ISIS, because of the policies of the Obama Administration and Clinton’s State Department, is a Geopolitical terrorist organization. Hillary Clinton, if you cannot say the basic words Islamic terrorism, how can you fight it as President? The foreign policies of Hillary Clinton have destabilized the Middle East and North Africa.
Whether it is Russia, the Middle East, North Africa and any other country that Mrs. Clinton traveled to as Secretary of State, the world and the United States are not safer after her tenure. America is less respected than it was eight years ago and we can thank Hillary Clinton for a lot of that.
More than half of the people that met with Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State gave money, either personally or through companies or groups, to the Clinton Foundation. Not ethical and possibly illegal. This included receiving donations from countries such as Saudi Arabia, who practice Sharia Law and who denigrate and abuse women. Hillary Clinton, such a “vaunted” advocate of women’s rights, is a hypocrite.
I finally figured out the meaning behind Hillary Clinton’s Russian “reset” button. It means the the State Department under Hillary Clinton sold 20 percent of the United States uranium holdings to Russia. Uranium One, the Canadian company who obtained the rights and made the sale, gave substantial contributions to the Clinton Foundation.
- At the first debate and through her surrogates talks about the “grueling” 11 hours of testimony she gave before the House Select Committee on Benghazi in October 2015. Well so much for respecting the bravery of the four Benghazi murder victims, eh Hilly? Politicizing the deaths of these four brave Americans is beyond sleazy.
In August 2016, a wrongful death/defamation lawsuit was filed by Attorney and Freedom Watch/Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman. It was filed in the Federal District Court of the District of Columbia on behalf of Benghazi murder victim parents, Pat Smith and Charles Woods. Mrs. Clinton has not responded to the lawsuit and a default judgment is being sought against her. May the ghosts of Benghazi continue to haunt her.
- Hillary Clinton feigns shock over Trump’s language from 11 years ago, but what of her husband? Sad to think that the woman that seeks to be the 45th President of the United States is married to 42nd President. The same 42nd President who is one of the biggest misogynists in American political history, not to mention an alleged rapist. Actions do speak louder than words, President Clinton. Hillary Clinton needs to be ashamed of her record of dealing with her husband’s sexual abuse accusers, of defending rapists as a lawyer, of leaving Iranian women to lie mortally wounded in the streets of Iran. These among her many crimes and transgressions against women.
I could write several volumes on why Hillary Clinton should not be President. Ultimately, the issue I have with Hillary Clinton is the same one that I have with Washington as a whole. Carpetbaggers and thieves getting rich on the blood of the innocent. Like watching a Hammer Dracula film in a time loop. Bloodletting and consumption, with the people wasting away. Hillary Clinton wants a compliant society. One that will do her bidding. She will not have it any other way and we cannot let this happen. The reason Trump is resonating with a large part of the populous is quite simple. Thinking Americans realize that the current government does not work. Washington is bloated and has forsaken any semblance of sanity. The soulless American media supports the reanimated corpse of Hillary Clinton? Yes, because it reflects their own empty mirror. One point of view with a desperate need to keep their advertisers. All the news that fits in a very small box.
But I must admit that I am getting a lot of hilarious satisfaction over the antics of the moderators and the aftermath commentators in the Presidential debates. With the first Presidential debate their heads swiveled a little to the left. With the Vice Presidential debate they did a 360 degree and were snarling and snapping like the demons in heat that they are.
The second Presidential debate brought them back to excusing the Democratic nominee for her failure to offer any real or tangible policy for the next four years. But whether it is CNN(Clinton News Network), NBC (Nothin’ But Clinton), or any other major network for that matter, they rarely call Clinton out for her crimes. What shameful hacks the mainstream media has become.
In the third debate, all Mr. Trump needs to say is Secretary Clinton you disqualified yourself from being President with your use of an illegal server. You are a traitor. You sold America off to the highest bidder. We know from your released e-mails just how two-faced and crooked you are. We now know exactly what you think of the American people.
Trump could further state, I did not vote for the war in Iraq. I did not institute an illegal regime change in Libya. I did not lie to the families of the Benghazi victims. I did not lie to Congress. I was not the one who solicited funds for my foundation while serving as Secretary of State. When I am elected, I will prosecute you for your crimes.
Hillary Clinton’s past is in front of her. I look forward to the third debate and to see Trump win by a landslide in the November’s election.