If you take a look at recent polling figures, it seems to be a toss-up on if Republicans will control the Senate and keep control of the House for the 2014 Midterm elections. One thing is for certain, if conservative voters decide to sit this election out like they did in the 2012 Presidential race, we will begin to see major changes that will affect every household if Democrats continue to hold power.Want a reason for Conservatives to show up to vote in the 2014 Midterms? Here are 10:
- Houston Mayor Annise Parker and the city council. This progressive liberal pushed for tactics to silence Churches by demanding copies of sermons from area Pastors in order to stifle religious liberty of the Christians.
- The Obama Administration deciding to wait until after the midterms to release information on how much Obamacare will actually cost the taxpayers.
- The Obama Administration waiting until after the midterms to announce the replacement of Attorney General Eric Holder. Current Labor Secretary Thomas Perez (New Black Panther Party and Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer) is on the list of candidates and will be an even more of an activist as Holder.
- President Obama waiting until after the midterms to institute an Executive Order granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Americans understand there is a legal process to immigration and that historically Democrats have pushed for amnesty to win elections despite the costs to our overall economic system.
- The U.S. Army (under direction of the Obama administration) not releasing the investigative report of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl until after midterms. While a deserter of his duty to his country, Bergdahl was exchanged for top Taliban leaders of Gitmo (some of which have been reported to be serving as leadership of ISIS).
- The continued growth and takeover of territory by ISIS while the President refuses to take advice from top brass leadership. While thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered (including mass genocide of Christians), Obama talks of another Executive Action to close Guantanamo Bay.
- Global economic growth is falling and the Nation’s debt continues to spiral out of control, while Democrat candidates tout in their campaign ads how we need more spending.
- Reports that Valerie Jarrett was part of the catalyst behind conservative targeting by the IRS may have yet to be proven but what has been shown is the blatant targeting of conservatives to sway the 2012 Presidential elections. Imagine what Democrats are willing to do to win in 2016?
- The continued mishandling of the Ebola virus outbreak by the White House and CDC and Obama’s unwillingness to put a halt on travel from Africa to the U.S. but yet he is willing to send our troops to Liberia.
- Allowing Harry Reid to continue to be the Senate Majority Leader. Imagine what kind of Supreme Court Justice we citizens will get if the Democrats retain control.
This list, while just a sample put in perspective of what is at stake for Americans if the progressive wing of the Democrat Party is allowed to gain seats in the House and keep control of the Senate. No more sitting back and pouting because we might consider the Republican candidate a lesser of two evils because remember that if the Democrats win in any race (including Governor races) it is not just a question of what he/she will personally do in each state that is frightening but who they will appoint to also do their bidding that should be remembered.