On Sunday, October 19, a huge crowd showed up to greet Barack Hussein Obama stumping for Maryland’s Democrat candidate for governor, Anthony Brown, but a strange thing happened as Twitchy Reports with pictures. Ten minutes into the rally, there was a mass exodus for the doors which caused a jam at the exits.
- Lots of people, at least up front near where journalists are sitting, appear to be leaving this rally now that Obama has started speaking.
- Steady stream of people leaving Maryland rally continues as Obama speaks. It’s noticeable and noisy. They would have waited hours to get in.
- They got their iPhone photos, now they’re streaming out: the 2014 Obama campaign rally story
- Pool: “by the time [Obama] was about 10 minutes in, there was a traffic jam next to the pool’s tables as folks tried to exit the gym. “
- Please tweet pics/vid if they start throwing tomatoes on exit.
- Ya know, you could always pull up one the other thousands of speeches he’s delivered the past 6 years. They’re all the same
- People tend to do that with celebrities, not leaders.
- For a person who is so full of himself that’s got to hurt his huge ego.
- Maryland crowd walking out on Barack Obama just like his father walked out on him all those years ago, leaving us with a psychological mess.
It does seem strange. Why wait in a long line to get into to see Obama, then ten minutes later, leave?