We are proud to present to you our 2nd Annual Red Hottest Guys in the Conservative World for 2014, led by your PolitiChicks anchors Ann-Marie Murrell, Dr. Gina Loudon and Morgan Brittany, whose book “What Women (Really) Want” hit stores September 2 and is available on Amazon. Judges are:
Ann-Marie Murrell is the CEO/Editor-in-Chief of PolitiChicks.com. Ann-Marie is a weekly columnist for WND and a contributor for Townhall Finance, The Blaze, Daily Caller and other conservative sites. She is a frequent guest and guest host on The Glazov Gang and the Rick Amato Show, and has appeared on Fox News and Fox Business.
Dr. Gina Loudon, PolitiChicks owner/anchor. Dr. Gina has 2 Masters Degrees and a PhD in psychological fields. She is co-author of Ladies and Gentlemen: Why the Survival of our Republic Depends on the Revival of Honor. She is credited as one of the “100 Founding Members” of the Nationwide Tea Party movement, and is the host of Smart Life with Dr. Gina on Money Business Life Network.
Morgan Brittany, PolitiChicks owner/anchor, is a television & movie star. Morgan has a weekly column for WND and Townhall Finance and she is a regular on Fox News, the Rick Amato Show and The Glazov Gang.
Guest judge Dr. Helen Smith is a forensic psychologist and a distinguished writer who has written for a variety of publications, including The L.A. Times, The Christian Science Monitor and The Cleveland Plain Dealer.
Guest judge Beverly Zaslow is a movie producer for many conservative blockbusters including Runaway Slave, Hating Breitbart, and she was the Executive Producer of the PolitiChicks webTV show.
Of course because we’re women of substance, our list requirements are based on–in order of importance:
#1. Intelligence. These guys are brilliant.
#2. Courage. They aren’t afraid to stand up to challenges, speak the truth and fight for our country
#3: Passion (See above)
#4: Sense of humor. They never let the haters get them down–they just keep doing what they do, with their sense of self and sense of humor intact.
#5: Looks. This can be either conventionally handsome or someone who simply exudes sexiness.
Top 10 Overall Hottest Conservative Men in the Media:
1. Sen. Ted Cruz: Texas Senator Ted Cruz has been outstanding in his fight for all-things-conservative. He has been consistently strong about Benghazi, immigration, and basically everything all grassroots conservatives are fighting for.
2. AlfonZo Rachel: AlfonZo “Zo” Rachel has been a major force in the conservative movement, especially considering he’s on the Front Lines in California. He began with his ‘brick wall rants’ and later became a star of PJTV. In addition to being able to break down today’s issues in easy-to-understand, real-life ways, Zo is also one of the world’s nicest all-around guy.
3. Lt. Col. Allen West: Lt. Col. West has been fighting for America most of his life. Even before he became a Congressman in Florida, he was working hard to enlighten people about the evils of Islam. These days, Lt. Col. West has a show on PJTV called “Next Generation: Standing Up for America”. Of course, we’re all hoping he’ll get back into politics around, say, 2016…Stay tuned.
4. Trey Gowdy: New on our Overall list this year, Congressman Trey Gowdy has been instrumental in maintaining pressure and public awareness on all-things-Benghazi. While many in the media simply wish Benghazi would go away, Rep. Gowdy is helping make sure it doesn’t.
5. Bret Baier: Also new on our list is Bret Baier of Fox News. One of the reasons is because Bret has the ability to ask hard-hitting questions while maintaining a completely calm, cool disposition. (Remember Baier’s interview with Tommie “Dude” Vietor??) Oh–and Bret’s dimples probably helped get him on the list, too.
6. Sean Hannity: Sean Hannity is the “boy next door” of Fox News. He’s the type of guy every girl wanted to date in high school, and/or the brother everyone wishes they had. But just because he’s one of the nice guys doesn’t mean he’s a pushover nor will he ever allow the “PC Police” to rule his show and his panels on Islam have been stellar. In addition to the Sean Hannity Show, he also hosts a radio show and is a best-selling author.
7. Gov. Rick Perry: As governor of Texas, Rick Perry continues to steal big businesses away from states like California. Because he has been so successful in keeping Texas ahead of the game–and because of his strong stance on keeping our borders safe–he is a major target for progressives nationwide. Does he worry? Does it look like it? All these things, along with his movie star gorgeous looks absolutely helped get him our list.
8. Tim Donnelly: As a California Assemblyman, Donnelly is one of those rare non-pliable politicians who actually reads bills before passing them (much to the chagrin of many of his colleagues who prefer the ‘do whatever the next guy does’ approach). As a gubernatorial candidate, the Establishment Republican Party stacked their dollars against him—and although he lost the primary, Tim still managed to garner over half a million votes by sheer grass roots, boots-on-the-ground hard work. We can’t wait to see what’s next for him!
9. Senator Mike Lee: Whether the Benghazi hearings, the VA scandal, the IRS targeting of innocent civilians, or anything else, Senator Mike Lee refuses to go along to get along and stands strong for the will of The People.
10. Rep. Louie Gohmert: If you want a politician who truly cares about We the People, you’re not going to find one much better than Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert. Representative Gohmert is as comfortable talking to a room full of deer hunters in an East Texas Dairy Queen as he is giving a speech in Washington. He has stood up to Islam and never backs away from a fight, especially when it comes to defending the values and principles our country was founded on. And yes, we think he is mighty handsome to boot.
11. Greg Gutfeld: He’s cute. He’s smirky. He’s smart. He makes us laugh. ‘Nuff said.
12. Jamie Glazov: Dr. Jamie Glazov is Frontpage Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, a best-selling author and is the host of the web TV show “The Glazov Gang”. Like all the men on our list, Jamie is a combination of smart, funny, and fearless—and despite his strange Canadian accent, we also think he’s pretty cute. (And if you didn’t catch his recent explosive panel on the Sean Hannity Show regarding the threat of Islam, click here to watch!)
13. Neil Cavuto: Every good Southern woman knows you can catch more bees with honey than you can with vinegar. Neil Cavuto seems to understand this saying in spades because he is one of those rare men who can say something intensely biting and challenging but does so with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye that completely throws off his enemy. We are, of course, big fans of this tactic.
14. Dan Bongino: One of Obama’s former Secret Service men, author and Maryland Congressional candidate Dan Bongino stands strong on his principles and beliefs, and has a deep love and respect for his family and his country. And have you seen his amazing jawline?
15. Bill Whittle: Bill Whittle has five must-see web shows: Firewall, Afterburner, Trifecta, Stratosphere Lounge and Mr. Virtual President. Bill cuts through the clutter of today’s politics like nobody’s business, with a lightning-fast acerbic wit and a delivery that makes us wish he were the real president instead of just ‘virtual’. Every time Bill Whittle speaks—every single time—you will learn something.
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Men in Web Shows/Videos
1. Glenn Beck, TheBlazeTV
2. Jamie Glazov, The Glazov Gang
3. AlfonZo Rachel, Zo Nation
4. Bill Whittle, Firewall, Stratosphere Lounge, Trifecta, The Virtual President5.
5. Caleb Bonham, Campus Reform
6. Molotov Mitchell, WND TV
7. Nick Searcy, “Acting School with Nick Searcy”
8. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Tonight
9. Bradlee Dean
10. Stephen Green
Top 10 Hottest Conservatives TV Shows (Network, Cable)
1. Greg Gutfeld, Fox News
2. Eric Bolling, Fox News
3. Tucker Carlson, Fox News
4. Sean Hannity, Fox News
5. Lou Dobbs, Fox News
6. Bret Baier, Fox News
7. Stuart Varney, Fox Business
8. Neil Cavuto, Fox Business
9. Bill O’Reilly, Fox News
10. Rick Amato, The Rick Amato Show
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Politicians (Active, Retired or Future/Upcoming Candidates)
7. Dan Bongino
8. Tim Donnelly
10. Scott Walker
Top 15 Hottest Conservatives in New Media
1. Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit
2. Glenn Beck
3. Jonah Goldberg, TownHall
4. Mike Opelka, Blaze
5. David Spady, Breitbart
6. Joe Messina, The Real Side
7. Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review
8. Angry White Dude, AngryWhiteDude.com
9. Ryan Girdusky, Townhall
10. Larry Greenfield, The Claremont Institute
11. Joseph Farah, WND
12. Caleb Bonham, Campus Reform
13. Mike Piccione, Daily Caller
14. Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch
14. Judson Phillips, Tea Party Nation
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Authors
3. Mark Steyn
4. Greg Gutfeld
5. Glenn Beck
6. Jamie Glazov
7. Evan Sayet
8. John Lott
10. Dinesh D’Souza
11. Nick Adams
12. Benjamin Shapiro
13. Dan Bongino
14. Bill Federer
15. Eric Metaxis
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Radio Hosts
3. Mark Levin
5. Wayne DuPree
7. John Ransom
8. Joe Messina
9. David Webb
10. Michael Hart
11. Ari David
12. Mark Isler
13. Bryan Fischer
14. Steve Deace
15. Cam Edwards