Instead of focusing their attention on the (actual) war Islam has waged against America, Democrat women like Elizabeth Warren and Hillary Clinton are once again putting all their eggs in the phony ‘Republican war on women & the middle class’ basket. When you break it down, their fight is largely based on 1st World elitist-type issues, mostly about making the government pay for sex-based products. They also claim to be “fighting” for equal pay for women–but if you really look at the stats, the pay ratio is much more equal than they’re telling you. Of course if they really want to be taken seriously, they might want to set some examples in their own house—the White House, to be exact, where the women on Obama’s staff get paid an average of $65,000 per year while his men staffers get $75,000, but I digress…
The main reason Morgan Brittany, Dr. Gina Loudon and I wrote our book What Women (Really) Want is because we wanted to offer a ‘guide book’ to help people get more involved in saving and protecting our country. One easy thing we can all do is to know what to do and say when confronted with imbecilic “Republican War on Whoever” accusations.
Here are 10 talking points to remind folks that while Democrats are apparently running their Party based on spoiled women getting more free stuff, WE are the party that actually represents and cares about all people, of all races and social class.
1. WE are concerned about the thousands of people, including many Americans, being attacked/tortured/killed by Islamic terrorists throughout the Middle East.
2. WE are concerned that all our leaders aren’t being strong enough regarding keeping groups like ISIS & other Sharia-spreaders AWAY from America.
3. WE want to build up our U.S. military instead of giving $500 million to Syrian “rebels”, who may be the next group of Sharia-spreading terrorists we have to fight.
4. WE want secure borders because “open borders” KILL AND ENDANGER PEOPLE on both sides of the fence! WE are concerned that the thousands of illegal children recently sent to the U.S. Have these children perhaps been taken advantage of by other illegals? HOW is anyone going to know whether or not these children are being reunited with their actual family members? Since most of them don’t have IDs, will there be DNA tests? WHERE are all those children now? WHAT will happen to them? Democrats are not asking these questions.
5. WE are concerned that instead of losing $15 per month birth control we might lose our doctors and access to potentially life-saving treatment for both young and old.
6. WE want to protect ALL families–both GOP & Democrat–from invasive attacks by government agencies like the IRS and the NSA.
7. WE want to make sure Constitutional rights are protected for everyone, which in turn will protect America for future generations.
8. WE want to make sure our veterans receive the healthcare and benefits they deserve and have earned. (If the VA needs more money, perhaps stop giving billions to countries that want to annihilate us.)
9. Corruption and cover-ups are wrong, whether Republican or Democrat so WE want accountability for actions, from Fast and Furious to Benghazi.
10. WE want leaders who are bridge builders—not only with our allies abroad, but also among all races and social classes here at home.
BONUS #11 (thanks PolitiChicks reader Shemp): WE are concerned with real unemployment numbers in terms of the overall labor participation rate and how many Americans have simply given up on looking for a job.
Our list could go on and on, while the Democrat list stops at birth control, abortion, and supposed equal pay for women. So seriously, all politics aside—which Party is really “for the people”?