It amazes me that so many D.C. politicians want to all of the sudden visit and talk about the wide-open border between Mexico and America. It’s seems like they never heard of it before. These wannabe leaders, both Republicans and Democrats, that want to visit a border that has been wide open for generations are a disgrace to the Nation. I don’t care if they’ve been sitting in D.C. for 2 years or 40 years–their #1 job is National Security, and they’ve created absolutely no results with concerns to protecting actual physical borders that affect American lives. Their performance receives a failing grade, ”F.”
What are the effects of open American borders on generations of Americans?
- Terrorist Concerns
- National Security threat to infrastructure
- National debt
- American youth access to drugs
- Mexican gangs
and the list goes on…
What Americans are affected the most from open borders? American children.
Where are the real leaders in this nation fighting for American kids? D.C. politicians seem to have time to talk about and show up at the border when a crisis occurs. Where is all their talk and visits to American inner cities that are drug- and crime-ridden by open borders?
How many more generations of American children have to suffer because of weakness of leaders that can’t recognize the root cause of inner-city poverty and crime as well as drugs affecting suburban kids caused by open borders?
Here are other issues our “gutless” leaders have allowed to occur because of open borders:
- Rape Trees: men hang women and children’s underwear on a tree after raping them.
- From a Wall Street Journalarticle entitled “U.S. Prosecutors Get a Peek Deep Inside Mexico’s Sinaloa Drug Cartel:: “There’s a lot that [the cartel] can change…But what is absolutely damning is info about contacts with members of the business community, lawyers, law-enforcement personnel.”
- From Wall Street Journal, 2009 – “Illicit pot farms, the vast majority run by gangs with ties to Mexico, are growing fast across the country” … “U.S. Forest Service has discovered pot farms in 61 national forests across 16 states…”
- Violence that never gets in the mainstream media: In 2005 “…young woman who had informed against her former gang associates was found on the banks of the Shenandoah River, repeatedly stabbed and her head nearly severed.”
- 1999: “…they are exploited, or discriminated against, in host country labor markets by being paid wages that are substantially below those paid to legal workers with identical characteristic.”
Today all the issues above caused by open borders that allow illegal immigrations, illegal drugs, human trafficking and weapons coming over the borders from Mexico, Canada or via American shipping ports frequently go uncontrolled for years and rely on dire warnings to create change that never occurs, creating a cycle of uncontrolled borders, which results in dangerous environments for Americans.
What’s driving the dysfunctional leadership with border control?
Money seems to drive most dysfunctional leadership that, in the end, create massive out-of-control systems that Americans have a hard time understanding and controlling in many areas of business and politics. These systems seem to be controlled by a few making money and costing Americans billions.
Some of the players that affect America’s National Security:
- Corporations: Bank of America, PepsiCo, CitiBank, Wal-Mart, Comcast, and Verizon.
- Ideologically-liberal judges
- Foundations: Ford Foundation
Does power and money trump Americans safety?
Time for a reality check: I triple-dog-dare D.C. politicians to show up in America’s inner cities of Los angles, Washington D.C., Chicago, West Philadelphia, Oklahoma City, and San Antonio for starters. Then shut down the lobbyist such as the foodservice lobbyists and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce that seem to get decide if millions and millions of Americans that are unemployed get to work and get to decide the fix for “broken borders” and how it affects America. The cycle of poverty and crime continues to wreck lives of American children while billions have been spent for the continuous political talk from a far of D.C. politicians without creating any results for generations of our nation’s children.
Today’s border crisis: abused children from Central America.
Of course Americans will take care of the world’s children; we always have and always will at certain levels, but it doesn’t mean we allow children or adults to cross over into our nation without properly completing procedures. There has always been a flow of children into the United States, but lately the numbers have been increasing. It’s not about the current crisis; there will always be a current border crisis unless the border is closed. It’s not about interrupting the current laws: laws were made to be re-written. Only one third of the world’s population lives outside of its birth country, therefore having immigration reform with closed borders is NOT the difficult idea or task that a lot of American scholars and talking heads would lead you to believe.
It’s horrifying to think, but I suspect nothing really will happen until there is an attack against Americans on American soil that resulted from open borders. It’s about America’s National Security that keeps Americans alive. #closedowntheborders