For the past couple of days, what constitutes as 2013 ‘News In Review’ included stories about Mitt Romney displaying his ‘token’ grandbaby in a family photo. Of course Mitt was slammed for being a racist because he has the nerve to have an adopted grandchild, who just happens to be bi-racial. The end of that segment wasn’t complete without also slamming the Republican Party with the progressive narrative that “It sums up the diversity of the Republican Party and the RNC, where they have the whole convention and they find the one black person.” Because of course they’ve never bothered to mention Tim Scott, Allen West, Mia Love, Condi Rice…
Among other news worthy events which the lamestream felt it imperative to report was an ironic one, as one of the loudest arguments from homosexual groups is that what they do in their private lives is their own business. Despite this, Robin Roberts recently ‘came out’ and declared her homosexual relationship with her longtime partner, where of course Michelle Obama had to tweet her congratulations. Then there was a ‘poll’ which found Hillary Clinton one of the world’s most admired women, and some of the biggest scandals of the year included a toss-up between Paula Dean’s racist statement from years ago and Miley Cyrus’s skanky MTV performance.
I won’t even bother mentioning Duck Dynasty, or that the New York Times came out with the incredulous (and extremely unverified) conclusion that Benghazi really was about a movie.
Well, maybe I will talk about Benghazi. While the attack which left 4 Americans dead occurred in 2012, the big news in 2013 for the families and others who have been trying to get to the truth is that there are still too many unanswered questions; still no Select Committee; and still no #JusticeForBenghazi4.
There is so much more to be said not only about Benghazi, but also for what the Obama administration and some in our Government have done, that very few in the alphabet media would dare to report about. It’s interesting that for the past couple of years researching material for articles, so many dots have been connecting–seemingly different events which all tie in together. The picture has been clear to some for a while, and it is not pretty.
Last week there was an interesting piece from the Daily Caller, in which The Democratic National Committee (DNC) is alleged to have sent out an e-mail with the subject line saying “Impeachment”, urging supporters to vote for Democrats so that Republicans can’t impeach Obama.
The oath sworn by the President of the United States is simple: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
The oath taken by members of Congress is similar: “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same…”
Impeachment defined in Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says, “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
According to the Heritage Foundation, delegates at the Constitutional Convention voted for “mal-practice and neglect of duty” as grounds for impeachment. After the delegates long argued the points, George Mason suggested “high Crimes and Misdemeanors,” which was accepted instead. From Heritage’s website:
In The Federalist No. 64, John Jay argued that the threat of impeachment would encourage executive officers to perform their duties with honor, and, used as a last resort, impeachment itself would be effective to remove those who betray the interests of their country.
The Constitution defines Treason in Article III, Section Three:
Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court…
Have Obama and others in our government committed impeachable offenses, or possibly Acts of Treason? While I don’t know if the DNC e-mail was real, I do know that Democrats and some Republicans alike are very nervous about the possibility of constitutionally-strong Conservatives taking Senate and Congressional seats this year–and they have every reason to be nervous. The actions of Obama have had a harmful effect on the U.S., our Military and U.S. Citizens. Members of the Senate and Congress have willingly supported or blindly allowed many of those acts–and in doing so, all who have sworn their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution have been complicit.
What follows are what could be considered 11 Acts of Treason by the Obama administration:
1. Obama has appointed numerous people to cabinet level positions without the advice and consent of the U.S. Senate, as is required by the Constitution. He has also made illegal recess appointments of other members of his cabinet that required Senate approval by falsely declaring that the U.S. Senate was in recess at the time.
2. Obama and the Senate passed Obamacare which was deemed unconstitutional, so the Supreme Court stepped in and ruled that it was a tax. However it was Harry Reid in 2009 who introduced the bill, calling it the “Senate Health care bill”. What people are ignoring, or simply don’t know, is that the House is the only body which has the right and duty to levy taxes. Obamacare originated in the Senate, Obamacare has been ruled a tax. Obamacare is illegal and unconstitutional, yet Obama, our Senate and Congress are moving forward ordering all to sign up for it whether people want it or not.
3. Obama has abdicated his responsibility to enforce the laws of the United States concerning illegal immigration. Obama along with many in our Congress have virtually declared our southern border an open border which thousands of illegal immigrants, criminals, drug cartels, gangs and foreign terrorists have been infiltrating the United States. Obama has also ordered the border patrol not to arrest most illegal immigrants entering the country, and has stopped deportation proceedings against thousands of people in this country illegally. He is bypassing the Congress of the United States, which has sole authority over immigration matters and basically legislating and enforcing the so-called ‘Dream Act’.
4. Obama also used the Attorney General’s office under Eric Holder to sue the State of Arizona and others for their State’s right to protect their citizens by enforcing immigration laws, which were similar to federal laws.
5. The IRS scandal, which interestingly enough, while Lois Lerner and others at the IRS were investigating American patriot and Christian groups, she had no problem of approving an IRS retroactive tax-exempt status for Malik Obama’s Kenyan group “Barack H. Obama Foundation.” Malik Obama is Barack Obama’s brother who is deeply embedded with the Muslim Brotherhood, which until the Obama administration was considered by the US as a group with questionable terrorist ties.
6. Speaking of Obama’s brother Malik–because of the Obama administration’s actions involving the Arab Spring in Egypt, the Egyptian court has indicted Malik for his involvement allegedly managing funds for a terrorist organization based in neighboring Sudan as well as for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Barack Obama and former Secretary of State and 2016 Democrat Party Presidential hopeful, Hillary Clinton also have charges against them, for their roles in propping up and instigating rebel violence during the short lived Muslim Brotherhood Morsi government reign.
7. Not only does Hillary Clinton have aspirations to the Presidency, she is very much like Obama when it comes to her ties and promotion of the Muslim Brotherhood. Andrew C. McCarthy came out with an excellent piece recently, highlighting Clinton’s collaboration with the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). This is an article worth reading, as it explains the dangerous hypocrisy of Clinton’s and others’ assertions through their resolution that would make it unlawful to engage in speech that incites “discrimination” and “hostility” toward “religion” which McCarthy points out, doesn’t mean religion at all, but Islam. While Clinton, Obama and others praise Islam for being a religion of peace, one to be tolerated, Christians have been brutally persecuted, specifically in the “Arab Spring” counties by Muslim jihadists.
8. Then there is the seemingly forgotten story of Fast and Furious. The family of murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry still waits for justice not to mention the hundreds of brutal murders on both sides of the border that resulted from the gun running operation, which Attorney General Eric Holder perjured himself before a Congressional hearing when he claimed he didn’t know about it.
9. Speaking of gun running, I now come to the most treasonous acts of our government (as if the above samples aren’t enough). I have spent the past year working and writing about the situations in the Middle East, specifically Benghazi, Libya, Syria and the Obama administration’s actions, which have proved to be deadly for SEAL Team 6 members and others, and have been demoralizing to our Military, especially while we are still at war. It is no longer news, yet it has still been woefully underreported about the gun running operations, which the attack in Benghazi brought to light.
10. Not only gunrunning, but our government approved arming of ‘rebels’ in Syria. Connecting the dots on this part has been quite easy. Barack Obama, Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, current Sec. John Kerry, others from Obama’s administrations and some in the Senate and Congress have committed Treason by allowing members of a group which has proven ties to terrorist organizations into security positions in our government intelligence agencies, and have welcomed known members into the White House, and worse of all, by arming the enemy during a time of war.
11. The Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaida and other Islamic jihadists have attacked the United States multiple times, from the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center to the most destructive act on September 11, 2001, where nearly 3000 innocent civilian Americans were killed. These acts have been declarations of war by Islam on America, and America has been fighting these Islamic terrorist groups and terror cells ever since. And yet–under the Obama administration, our government has willingly armed rebels in Syria, who are made up of the same groups who have been killing our troops for the past 11 years. The same groups who are causing more destruction in Iraq recently, which due to well-publicized announcements of U.S. troop drawdowns, allowed these groups to reorganize, become better trained and now thanks to our government, become better equipped. These are the same Islamists who our Military is fighting in Afghanistan–and yet the continuous public announcements of troop withdrawal has proven deadly to our ground forces and Special Operations Forces. Our government under the Obama administration is now ordering our military to train these same groups in Libya. We have forces in Sudan, Jordan and Egypt.
Tell me, what more will it take for Americans to understand that these are acts of treason? Maybe Democrats understand this all too well, since they have been quietly working to pass a bill which would remove the death penalty for Treason and both Parties are working fast and furiously to ensure that none of the candidates who are running against the good ol’ boys networks win in November, ensuring that neither impeachment or treason charges will be brought forth.