Last month CNN Films said it would be producing a documentary that will premier in 2014 in theaters first, then on CNN, and it seems obvious that the purpose of this film and the timing is a saturation of Hillary. Releasing it in theaters gives the appearance of a legitimate motion picture and the additional release on CNN proves its propaganda value just before an election. (We always knew CNN stood for Clinton News Network.)
Separate from the movie, a four-part “Hillary” miniseries starring Diane Lane on the life of the former First Lady and Secretary of State, will air on NBC, presumably in 2014.
Me thinks thou promoteth too much.
Republican National Committee Chairman, Rience Preibus and the Republicans showed some spunk on Friday, August 16. According to Fox News, “The Republican National Committee has voted to boycott any presidential primary debates planned by CNN and NBC if they proceed with lengthy television features on Hillary Clinton, widely expected to be a 2016 Democratic candidate.”
RNC shows more guts than our RINOS in office. Hopefully, it is not limited to the Party’s own aspirations, but rather to the needs of our country. After almost five years of our GOP elected representatives in D.C. afraid to stand up to their Democrat counterparts and Barack Hussein Obama, members of the Republican National Committee are standing up to someone—this time the media—but to what end?
One of the entertainment industry trade magazines, The Hollywood Reporter, published a statement from NBC: “On Friday, NBC’s Greenblatt said: ‘The Hillary Clinton movie has not been ordered to production, only a script is being written at this time. It is ‘in development, the first stage of any television series or movie, many of which never go to production. Speculation, demands and declarations pertaining to something that isn’t created or produced yet seem premature.’ ”
Could this be a ‘trial balloon’?
A spokesman for the Democrat National Committee said, “Instead of modifying their policies to actually present smart solutions for middle class families, the only thing the GOP can unite behind is a plan to continue to limit the audiences—and voters—to whom they will communicate…Now with reports that they are looking to have Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin moderate their debates, it raises questions about whether the RNC will ever be serious about outreach, or if they will continue to speak to—and for—the fringes of their party.”
At least some in the Democrat Party realized the potential backlash from the movie and the documentary.
According to Newsbusters.com, “CNN’S Candy Crowley told POLITICO on Friday that ‘her network’s planned documentary will ‘make life more difficult, I think there’s no doubt about it.’ ”
“You can say all you want; this is a commissioned documentary from people who are not in the employ of CNN. It’s not me. It’s not Wolf Blitzer. It’s not John King. It’s an outside documentary group. But we’re with CNN and so this is not a story where the nuances are well-received, particularly by Republicans. […]” So let me get this straight, if CNN runs a commercial which benefits CNN greatly it’s okay because CNN did not produce the commercial? If we extrapolate this reasoning to the “Hillary Commercial” it too is okay because even though CNN did not produce it the CNN’s agenda can still benefit from it. Makes sense to me!
NBC’s Chuck Todd said the NBC Entertainment’s miniseries “will be a total nightmare for NBC News.”
Huffington Post reported, “On her MSNBC show, (Andrea)Mitchell joined in. Speaking to contributor and former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs, she said Priebus was ‘understandably miffed’ about the miniseries, as well as a CNN documentary also in the works. Gibbs called the shows a ‘bad idea.’”
“‘A lot of news people would say, including NBC News people, including Chuck Todd and all the rest of us, a really bad idea given the timing,’ Mitchell responded.”
“Gibbs said the films would definitely be ‘unsettling and uncomfortable’ to some.”
Perhaps the real negatives some in the Democrat Party are concerned about is reminding the public of the following:
1. Old Clinton era scandals such as the 1993 Whitewater event, the untimely and suspicious death, a supposed suicide of Hillary’s former Little Rock, Arkansas Rose law firm partner, Vince Foster, who was found dead in Fort Marcy Park outside of Washington D.C. with his blood allegedly running up-hill.
“No record exists that Foster left the White House under his own power on July 20th, 1993. No video of him exiting the building exists.”
No logbook entry shows he checked out of the White House. From a 2000 Wall Street Journal editorial:
“…the Clintons and their lawyers established an ethos of stonewalls, shady statements, slick lawyering, witness intimidation, and rhetorical assaults on public servants. The key players either kept quiet or were completely discredited by a brutal White House attack machine.”
2. Hillary’s Wall Street killing with a very small investment in 1978 (but it wasn’t revealed until 1990s)—a $6,300 cattle investment turned into a tidy $100,000.00 profit, although it’s rumored that she didn’t do anything wrong. (Cough!)
3. Hillary’s 1996 Bosnia Sniper Claim: “I remember landing under sniper fire.” Actor Sinbad was on the trip with her and he said the only red moment was where we’re going to eat next. She dismissed his comment at a press conference saying, “He’s a comedienne.”
4. Travelgate where seven employees were fired during Bill Clinton’s first year in office when the employees were under investigation by the FBI. An independent counsel said there was “substantial evidence” that Hillary lied under oath.
5. How about Hillary’s failed policies that lead to ‘Benghazi,’ and when she ‘answered’ a question during a Benghazi congressional hearing with, “What difference at this point does it make?”
6. Four Americans were killed and 30 others have mysteriously disappeared, but according to the present administration, it was not the terrorists fault, but the fault of a Egyptian born Coptic Christian, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula. As a result, he became America’s first real political prisoner. His crime? He dared to take part in making a film telling the truth about Islam, “Innocent of Muslims.” Progressives will tell you that he was mocking Islam.
Gee, what could the Clintons and Obamas have in common besides being Progressive Socialists? Scandals–and lots of them.