With all the popular “hot conservative women” lists floating around the Internet (including this one from RightWingNews.com) we figured turnabout’s fair play. We are proud to announce a few lists of our own: “PolitiChicks Picks: The Hottest Conservative Supermen in America“.
Judges for this year’s competition are:
Movie producer of Runaway Slave, Hating Breitbart and Executive Producer of our PolitiChicks.tv studio shows, Beverly Zaslow
Of course because we’re women of substance, our list requirements are based on:
#1. Intelligence. These guys are brilliant.
#2. Courage. They aren’t afraid to stand up to challenges, speak the truth and fight for our country.
#3: Passion (See above)
#4: Sense of humor. Self-deprecating gets you extra points.
#5: Looks. This can be either conventionally handsome or someone who simply exudes sexiness.
We’ve broken it up into categories, followed by the “finale”, the Top 15 Overall Conservative Supermen in the Universe.
Top 15 Hottest Conservative Supermen in New Media:
1. David Spady, Breitbart
2. Javier Manjarres, The Shark Tank
3. Jonah Goldberg, TownHall
4. Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit
5. Steven Crowder, StevenCrowder.net
6. Joseph Farah, WND
7. Brandon Michael Darby, The Victory Sessions
8. Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch
9. Mike Piccione, Daily Caller
10. Mike Opelka, Blaze
11. Doug Giles, Clash Daily
12. Larry O’Connor, Breitbart
13. Ben Howe, The Ben Howe Blog
14. Guy Benson, TownHall
15. Larry Solov, Breitbart
Honorable Mention: John Hawkins, Right Wing News, Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher, Joe For America, Larry Greenfield, The Claremont Institute; Ryan Girdusky, TownHall; Daniel Greenfield, Front Page Magazine
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Supermen on TV (Network, Cable)
1. Greg Gutfeld, Fox News
2. Eric Bolling, Fox News
3. Sean Hannity, Fox News
4. Neil Cavuto, Fox News
5. Tucker Carlson, Fox News
6. Dan Springer, Fox News
7. Shepherd Smith, Fox News
8. James Patrick Riley, “Courage, New Hampshire”
9. Rick Amato, The Rick Amato Show
10. Mike Huckabee, Fox News
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Supermen in the Political World (Active, Retired or Future/Upcoming Candidates)
6. Dan Bongino
10. Sen. Rand Paul
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Supermen in Web Shows/Videos
1. AlfonZo Rachel, Zo Nation
2. Bill Whittle, The Virtual President
3. Andrew Klavan, Klavan on the Culture
4. Glenn Beck, TheBlazeTV
5. Stephen Green, Trifecta
6. Scott Ott, Trifecta
7. Molotov Mitchell, WND TV
8. Jamie Glazov, The Glazov Gang
9. Andrew Wilkow, Wilkow!
10. Erick Stackelbeck, CBN News
Top 14 Hottest Conservative Supermen Authors
4. Eric Metaxas
5. Mark Steyn
6. Glenn Beck
8. Evan Sayet
10. Brian Sussman
11. John Lott
12. David Horowitz
13. Dennis Prager
Top 10 Hottest Conservative Supermen in Radio
3. Larry Elder
5. Hugh Hewett
6. John Ransom
7. David Webb
10. Stephen K. Bannon
And drum roll…
Top 15 Overall Hottest Conservative Supermen in America:
1. AlfonZo Rachel AlfonZo “Zo” Rachel has been a major force in the conservative movement, especially considering he’s on the Front Lines in California. He began with his ‘brick wall rants’ and later became a star of PJTV. In addition to being able to break down today’s issues in easy-to-understand, real-life ways, Zo is also one of the greatest all-around guys around. (Photo of Zo by Marc Langsam)
2. Lt. Col. Allen West: Lt. Col. West has been fighting for America most of his life. Even before he became a Congressman in Florida, he was working hard to enlighten people about the evils of Islam. These days, Lt. Col. West has a show on PJTV called “Next Generation: Standing Up for America”. Of course, we’re all hoping he’ll get back into politics around, say, 2016…Stay tuned.
3. Bill Whittle: Bill Whittle currently has four must-see web shows: Afterburner, Trifecta, Stratosphere Lounge and his latest, Mr. Virtual President. Bill cuts through the clatter of today’s politics like nobody’s business, with a lightning-fast acerbic wit and a delivery that makes us wish he were the real president instead of just ‘virtual’. Every time Bill Whittle speaks—every single time—you will learn something.
4. Sean Hannity: Sean Hannity is the “boy next door” of Fox News. He’s the type of guy every girl wanted to date in high school, and/or the brother everyone wishes they had. But just because he’s one of the nice guys doesn’t mean he’s a pushover or will ever allow the “PC Police” to rule his show. In addition to the Sean Hannity Show, he also hosts a radio host, is a best-selling author, and did we mention we all think he’s really cute?
5. Tucker Carlson: Tucker Carlson is the co-creator and editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller. He has been a Libertarian-leaning political commentator on CNN and MSNBC but we like him best for his work on Fox News. Unafraid to face both the left and the right, Tucker is working hard to bring the Constitution back to the forefront of America. Plus, Tucker’s one of the few men left on earth who can truly get away with wearing a bow tie.
6. Greg Gutfeld: Two things that every conservative woman loves in a man are intelligence and a sense of humor and Greg Gutfeld of “Redeye” and “The Five” has boatloads of both. When it comes to shining the light on hypocrisy—from either side of the aisle—no one does it better than Gutfeld. And his cute, smirky smile also reminds us of a young Bruce Willis, only with a cuter haircut.
7. Brandon Michael Darby: Brandon Darby first gained fame as an FBI informant, testifying in court about the conspiracy to bomb the 2008 GOP convention with homemade Molotov cocktails. Andrew Breitbart discovered him, took him under his wing and these days Brandon Darby is one of Breitbart.com’s most fearless investigative journalists.
8. Rep. Louie Gohmert: If you want a politician who truly cares about We the People, you’re not going to find one much better than Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert. Representative Gohmert is as comfortable talking to a room full of deer hunters in an East Texas Dairy Queen as he is giving a speech in Washington. He has stood up to Islam and never backs away from a fight, especially when it comes to defending conservative values and principles. And yes, we think he is mighty handsome to boot.
9. Andrew Wilkow: Andrew Wilkow already had a huge following with his SeriusXM radio show when Glenn Beck discovered him. Now, Andrew has a web TV show on TheBlazeTV.com called “Wilkow!” and like all our favorites, he is warrior-like in his fight against big government and political correctness.
10. Neil Cavuto: Every good Southern woman knows you can “catch more bees with honey than you can with vinegar”. Neil Cavuto seems to understand this saying in spades because he is one of those rare men who can say something intensely biting and challenging but does so with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye that completely throws off his enemy. We are, of course, big fans of this tactic.
11. Gov. Rick Perry: Okay, we admit he wasn’t the greatest presidential candidate. But as governor of Texas, he’s doing pretty good job stealing big businesses away from tanking states like California, and his recent work for #Stand4Life has been phenomenal. That and his movie star gorgeous looks absolutely helped get him our list.
12. Larry O’Connor: Larry’s “former life” was in the theater business and he first hit the Conservative world writing for Breitbart under the pseudonym “Stage Right”. These days, Larry is the Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart.tv and is one of our hottest radio hosts with his “Larry O’Connor Radio Show”.
13. Andrew Klavan: Andrew Klavan is one of our greatest satirists, possibly ever in the history of political satire. Klavan’s PJTV show “Klavan on the Culture” cuts to the chase with biting humor and undeniable, indisputable logic. If anyone can rescue the culture from the grips of progressive ideology, Andrew Klavan can.
14. Jamie Glazov: Dr. Jamie Glazov is Frontpage Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, a best-selling author and is the host of the web TV show “The Glazov Gang”. Like all the men on our list, Jamie is a combination of smart, funny and fearless—and despite his strange Canadian accent, we also think he’s pretty cute.
15. Sen. Ted Cruz: Texas Senator Ted Cruz has been outstanding in his fight for all-things-conservative. He has been consistently strong about Benghazi, immigration and basically everything all of us are fighting for.