For The Love Of Country!
The agony of defeat–okay we’ve all felt it but let’s not linger there. We took on the role of political activist because of our love of country, right? We knew we were facing an opponent like most of us have never dealt with before, and despite all our hard-fought battles we were never promised a victory. Our goal of restoring America and holding onto everything we love about this land did not change on election night!
We knew from the start that “hopey changey” thing wouldn’t work out and most Americans are not better off than they were four years ago. In a nutshell, here’s where we are:
- We do not live in a safer America or world,
- Our borders are not secure.
- We are involved in conflicts with even more countries than we were four years ago.
- Our enemies have been emboldened because of Obama’s policies.
- Food and goods prices continue to skyrocket.
- We have no hope of energy independence under Obama.
- Obamacare is going to cost untold dollars and lessen the quality of care given; companies are cutting healthcare benefits for employees because they can not afford the rising premiums.
- We have a Democrat Senator from Wisconsin who is trying to introduce a Sharia compliant tax in the U.S.
- Many in our military are angered and morale is at an all-time low because of the Benghazi terrorist attack.
- No one seems to be finding those jobs that supposedly were being created.
But hey, women can still get free birth control!
Yes, the agony of defeat is just that, agony but we must encourage one another to rest and re-new so we can continue on with what may be the most important battle of our lifetime. Those who went before us fought equally hard to build this great nation and it’s up to us to keep it and whether you consider yourself a political activist or not, if you love freedom, opportunity, and all our Country has to offer, we need you in this fight.
Today is Veteran’s Day so let’s remember the many who have died, including those who likely would not have under a different President. Let’s also remember those who gave us the right to vote, to practice the religion of our choice, to bear arms and to walk freely on the streets of America.
We found out on Election night there are more than just “entitlement people” who are Obama followers. Many are working Americans who are uninformed or misinformed by a liberal-biased media. If you’re tempted to throw in the towel remember these events: Fast and Furious, the Fort Hood terrorist attack, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya, and Benghazi. Blood was shed and our people died in these places for “love of country”. The least we can do is continue the battle here in America.
Faith has always been at the foundation of what most of us hold dear, so join me in turning to God for wisdom and help to communicate with people who are within our realm of influence. Keep believing in our exceptional America, keep fighting for our future—and do it for your love of country!