13 Point Plan for New Media Network!
James Patrick Riley, star/creator/director of the Conservative-principled series “Courage, New Hampshire”, has some excellent ideas about starting up a “New Media” television and film industry and basically all he needs are the backers.
What follows is a post Mr. Riley wrote on Facebook offering his 13-point plan about how to re-tool and redefine some of the “characters” portrayed in TV and movies. Some of it may seem outrageous (see #5), however if you consider the way Conservatives and Judeo-Christians have been portrayed in the media throughout the years, changing the narrative is not so “outrageous” after all.
James was generous enough to submit his ideas to PolitiChicks.tv:
“Barack Obama is the result of bad storytelling; Joy Behar is the result of witless, formulaic Hollywood entertainment that demonizes enterprise and mocks the values that made America great.
I’m asking Conservative backers to give Jonathan Wilson, Frances Romero Mena and myself a network–put your money where your mouth is–and in a few years, the voters will start becoming both more intelligent and more honorable.
Here’s the Style Memo for the new network:
1. Make all bureaucrats look greedy and dumb and ugly .
2. Make men of commerce good looking, compassionate, and funny.
3. Make atheists look silly and petty — because they are.
4. Make people of faith look more attractive and peaceful and intelligent than their faithless counterparts (because it’s true).
5. Take justice into your own hands and beat the crap out of rapists, child molesters and over-reaching civil servants.
6. Make personal injury attorneys look like demons out of the pit of hell.
7. Portray attractive women as encouraging to their husbands, rooting for their success, and even obedient to them, proudly obedient, because they cherish what they are building together. Families should be seen as the winning team — again, because it’s true.
8. Make the slutty girls ugly and the virtuous girls pretty, funny, and magnetic.
9. Make anyone who doesn’t want to own a gun pay the price for it. (Make them look like the idiots they are.)
10. Portray old hippies and New Agers as pathetic and smelly.
11. Make all Muslims look and act like Muslims. (Be brave.)
12. Make environmentalists responsible for people losing their jobs.
13. Make Conservatives appear to be real; let them laugh, dance, drink, and have fights with each other — because that’s true too.
Seriously—if any Conservatives with money want to build a NEW Media Empire based on these principles, contact James Patrick Riley at ColonyBay.net. You’ve already got a built-in audience of approximately 50% of Conservative Americans ready and willing to support you!