If you are like me, you probably have friends and family members who are still wondering why so many patriot watchdogs are always screaming about the imminent threat of the Muslim Brotherhood. After all, since “Bin Laden is dead” and “al Qaeda is on its heels” (as President Obama promised in 2012) we don’t have to worry about radical Islamic terrorists anymore, right?
Not only does al-Qaeda now cover more geographical ground than it did on 9/11 (spreading its tentacles into many parts of the Middle East, Africa, and Europe), the Muslim Brotherhood, the granddaddy of many terrorist networks, has also rapidly expanded right here inside the United States.
In fact, the Muslim Brotherhood, regarded as the oldest and one of the most important Islamist movements in the world (founded by Hasan al-Banna in 1928) has a unique motto that should make the average American a bit squeamish about its motives: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
Erick Stackelbeck, author of The Brotherhood, even describes The Brotherhood’s “unwavering devotion to imposing fundamentalist Islam–by sword if necessary–upon the world, with a ghoulish veneration of violent death to boot.”
The Muslim Brotherhood has indeed exchanged the typical radical terrorist pose for a more chic hairstyle and a business suit, but the organization is still committed to spreading an Islamic State across the globe (caliphate).
As many its members have become frequent guests at the White House and European Parliament, we can see how the Muslim Brotherhood is greeted with a shrug of the shoulders (by many Westerners) these days. However, being in polite company with Western elitist politicians does not change the organization’s core belief system and the five reasons why Americans should be paying very close attention:
1. The Muslim Brotherhood Embraces Sharia Law. Folks who are familiar with the Muslim Brotherhood already know the organization embraces Sharia Law. This barbaric doctrine stands in direct opposition to the cherished values and the Constitution of the United States. Many of us are already aware of how Sharia Law:
- Is extremely oppressive toward women
- Persecutes Christians and other religions
- Has homosexuals executed
- Has political dissidents imprisoned and tortured
- Has the extinction of Israel as their #1 priority
- Brutally represses freedoms of speech, conscience, religion, and thought
Needless to say, we have recently witnessed how The Muslim Brotherhood had imposed its tyrannical-type law on the Egyptian people (the Coptic Christians in particular), and how the Egyptians had revolted against it.
But we don’t have to worry about Sharia Law in the United States anyway, right?
As Brigitte Gabriel, Founder of ACT For America, explains, “We already have documented 51 cases of Sharia law used in the United States, in different states.”
“The one very famous one I can share with you is the case in New Jersey last year, where a Muslim woman went to the judge asking for a protective order where her husband was raping her repeatedly and beating her up to four times a day. The judge told her that because her husband was a Muslim, on his belief, he did not believe he was committing a crime. To think that this was happening in the United States last year is unacceptable. No woman should be subjected to this…51 cases have already documented. That’s too many. We don’t want Sharia Law in the United States.”
In her book: “Cruel and Usual Punishiment,” Noni Darwish also warns the United States:
“The goal of radical Islam is to bring Sharia law to your country. If that happens, the fabric of Western law and liberty will be ripped in two. Under Sharia law, a woman can be beaten for talking to men who are not her relatives, or flogged not wearing a headdress, daughters, sisters, and wives can be legally killed by the men in their family, and certain kinds of child molestation are permitted.”
There have also already been several cases of “honor killings, “documented in the United States.
Not to mention the fact that an Oklahoma judge recently ruled that courts now cannot ban Sharia Law. Unbelievable.
2. The Muslim Brotherhood Is Gaining Strength in the United States. As already mentioned, the organization is rapidly expanding within our very borders. The Brotherhood has a relentless focus on dawa, or proselytization, and one technique is by taking control of mosques in the United States and Europe.
Erick Stackelbeck explains:
“These frequently mammoth, multi-million-dollar Islamic centers, run by Brotherhood acolytes, are built largely with funds supplied by wealthy donors in the Persian Gulf region, particularly Saudi Arabia and Qatar…Thanks to this disciplined, dawa-and-settlement strategy, the Muslim Brotherhood is now present in at least eighty countries, and according to one longtime Brotherhood leader, boasts some 100 million adherents worldwide. The vast majority are not official “members” (because of the Brotherhood’s sketchy reputation) but all have one thing in common: tireless, fanatical devotion to the Brotherhood’s radical ideology.”
This is bad news for us as the Brotherhood infiltrates the mosques within our own neighborhoods.
The Muslim Brotherhood’s own 18-page document Explanatory Memorandum also identifies 29 groups as one of “our organizations” or “organizations of our friends” that shared the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Muslim nation.
In order to even be considered by the Muslim Brotherhood, these groups had to have embraced the Muslim Brotherhood’s motto: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.” Here is the list of the groups:
- Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Association of Muslim Social Scientists (AMSS)
- Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers (AMSE)
- Islamic Teaching Center (ITC)
- North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)
- Foundation for International Development (FID)
- Islamic Housing Cooperative (IHC)
- Islamic Centers Division (ICD)
- American Trust Publications (ATP)
- Audio-Visual Center (AVC)
- Islamic Book Service (IBS)
- Muslim Businessmen Association (MBA)
- Muslim Youth of North America (MYNA)
- ISNA Fiqh Committee (IFC)
- ISNA Political Awareness Committee (IPAC)
- Islamic Education Department (IED)
- Muslim Arab Youth Association (MAYA)
- Malasian Islamic Study Group (MISG)
- Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP)
- United Association for Studies and Research (UASR)
- Occupied Land Fund (OLF)
- Mercy International Association (MIA)
- Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- Baital Mal Inc (BMI)
- International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT)
- Islamic Information Center (IIC)
According to Discover the Networks, “By setting up these many front groups, the Muslim Brotherhood was emulating the Communist Party tactic of creating interlocking front groups during the Cold War in order to confuse its enemies and make it more difficult to combat.”
Muslim Brotherhood members know exactly what they are doing inside the U.S.
3. The Muslim Brotherhood Seeks to Destroy America By Her Own Hands.
During a 2004 search, the FBI found the (above mentioned) document Explanatory Memorandum (written by Mohamed Akram) in the home of Ismael Elbarasse, a founder of the Dar Al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia. Elbarasse was a member of the Palestine Committee, which the Muslim Brotherhood had created to support Hamas (a terrorist organization) in the United States.
Written sometime in 1987 but not formally published until May 22, 1991, the memo explained “that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands … so that … God’s religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions.”
The Discover the Network writes, “At its heart, Akram’s document details a plan to conquer and Islamize the United States – not as an ultimate objective, but merely as a stepping stone toward the larger goal of one day creating “the global Islamic state.”
4. The Muslim Brotherhood Has Close Ties To Many Terrorist Networks. Sure, The Muslim Brotherhood has recently done a great deal of work cleaning up its sketchy reputation (mainly by trying to dissociate itself with the radical jihadists who strap bombs to themselves and blow up an innocent victims). Yet, it does not take away from the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood has actually spawned some of the world’s most infamous terrorist networks such as al-Qaeda and Hamas.
In fact, according to Erick Stakelbeck, “Al-Qaeda heavy weights like Osama bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri, and Anwar al-Awlaki have cited Qutb as a major inspiration.”
Qutb was the Muslim Brotherhood’s chief propagandist– who still inspires legions of Islamic suicide bombers to blow themselves up along with innocent children.
Also, the Muslim Brotherhood is infamous for collaborating with the Nazis during World War II to exterminate the Jews.
5. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Influence in the U.S. Government. Yes, The Muslim Brotherhood has already reached its tentacles into our very government. In fact, Brotherhood operative, Abdurahman Alamoudi, had strong influence on both Democratic and Republican administrations in the 1990’s. Founder and executive director of the American Muslim Counsel (AMC), Alamoudi was particularly afforded substantial access for various influence operations during the Clinton administration.
According to President of Center for Security Policy and author of “Shariah: The Threat to America,” Frank Gaffney, multiple sources have documented the following:
- In 1995, Alamoudi helped President Clinton and the ACLU develop a presidential guideline entitled, “Religious Expression in Public School.”
- In November 1995, Alamoudi and 23 other Muslim leaders met with President Clinton and Vice President Al Gore.
- In December 1995, Clinton’s National Security Adviser, Anthony Lake, met with Alamoudi and several other AMC Board members
- In February 1996, Hilary Clinton penned a newspaper column on talking points provided by Alamoudi.
- Alamoudi also parlayed his access at the highest levels of the U.S. government into to the lead role in establishing the Muslim Chaplain Program for the Department of Defense.
Unfortunately for Alamoudi, in 2003, he was extradited to the U.S. where he was convicted of terrorism-related charges. He was also proven to be a senior al Qaeda financier. Not to mention the fact that he was caught on recorded conversations supporting acts of terrorism, terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hezbollah, and clearly stated his objective of making America a Muslim nation.
Yep. This Muslim Brotherhood agent had direct access to the White House.
In “Shariah: The Threat to America,” Frank Gaffney writes:
“Before his fall, Abdurrahman Alamdoudi was one of the leaders of the global Islamic Movement and one of its most successful influence operatives. His arrest and conviction should have sent shock waves through the U.S. intelligence community, particularly its counterintelligence units, since Alamoudi’s blown cover provided a reality check on the extent of shariah’s stealth jihad (political jihad) in this country, and how badly we had been penetrated.”
However, with all the “political correctness” clouding Washington D.C.’s judgment these days, I don’t believe for one second that another sharp-dressed Muslim Brotherhood agent (like Alamoudi) can’t easily access the highest levels of the U.S. government again. In fact, since DOJ now wants to criminalize anti-Muslim rhetoric, many of us have to wonder if the Brotherhood hasn’t already infiltrated the Obama administration.
While millions of Muslims worldwide do not practice their faith aligned with Sharia Law, the Muslim Brotherhood does embrace this oppressive doctrine and seeks to spread its beloved anti-Constitutional Islamic law around the globe (including in the United States).
Through its chic political jihad, it has been relatively successful in the U.S. in recent years, which is all the more reason why American citizens should be paying attention. As Sun Tzu once stated, “If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.”
Make no mistake–the Muslim Brotherhood is NO friend to the U.S. Constitution and to our American values.
Trending Now on Politichicks
Sorry. No data so far.