During the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, two bombs exploded at 2:49 p.m. EDT, killing 3 people and injuring 264. The bombs exploded about 13 seconds and 210 yards apart near the finish line and another one at the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum. We now know the bombers to be ethnic Chechens, Russian immigrants Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
Three spectators were killed in the bombings: Krystle Marie Campbell, 29, a restaurant manager from Medford, Massachusetts, Lü Lingzi,a Communist Chinese national and Boston University graduate student from Shenyang, Liaoning, and Martin William Richard, an eight-year-old boy from Boston, who was reportedly killed by the second bomb.
Initially, a 20-year-old Saudi National, Abdul al-Harbi, was arrested and taken to the hospital with shrapnel wounds from the blast.
Pamela Geller’s Atlas Shrugs states, Abdul al-Harbi is a “devout Muslim from Medina, is from a very powerful Saudi family with many terrorist ties. It takes (took) longer than 15 hours to investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi’s relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends.”
“[A]fter the man (Abdul al-Harbi) was grabbed by police, he smelled of gunpowder and declared, ‘I thought there would be a second bomb.’ It seems apparent that he was involved because he knew there would be a second bomb! He also asked: ‘Did anyone die?’ Was he concerned or hopeful? Officials showed up at the Revere apartment (Al-Harbi’s residence) at about 5:30 p.m. in unmarked vehicles, a resident of the building said.
About an hour later, more vehicles, carrying agents of the FBI, Homeland Security and ATF also descended on the site, along with firefighters and a bomb squad. They searched an apartment on the fifth floor.”
As most of us know, there appears to be a cover-up with al-Harbi since no criminal charges were filed against him and he has since been deported for security reasons. Why? Is he a terrorist or potential terrorist and if so, is it not an incredible coincidence that he was in the close vicinity of the two bombers?
On April 18 at about 10:48 p.m., Sean A. Collier, 26, an MIT police officer from Somerville, Massachusetts, was shot by the bombing suspects and died from multiple gunshot wounds from the bombing suspects.
Shortly after midnight on the morning of April 19, a Watertown police officer identified the brothers in a Honda Sedan and the stolen SUV, and a “ferocious” gunfight followed on the 100 block of Laurel Ave, between the brothers and police arriving at the scene. An estimated 200–300 round of ammunition were fired and at least one further bomb and several “crude grenades” were thrown. As the older brother, Tamerlan, ran out of ammunition and was tackled and apprehended by police, the younger brother Dzhokar drove the stolen SUV towards police and proceeded to drive over Tamerlan, dragging him a short distance down the street. One Ruger 9mm pistol with a disfaced serial number was recovered from the scene.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was subsequently taken by police to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (note: Jihadist taken to a Jewish hospital), where he died from injuries which included multiple gunshot wounds, a possible blast injury from a suicide vest and injuries sustained from being driven over by his brother in the car. Dzhokar Tsarnaev then abandoned the SUV and escaped on foot.
After the bombing, the Leftist press was claiming these two boys acted alone, and that they were not terrorists, but rather misguided and angry about their fellow Islamic countries, Iraq and Afghanistan. Not even a day had gone by when they started blaming the Right—you know, those radical, far right-wing extremists—despite the fact that we had previously been warned about these two men multiple times by Russia.
MSNBC Hardball host, super lib Chris Matthews stated, “Normally domestic terrorists people tend to be on the far right”. He then rethought his comment and said, “That’s not a good category, just extremists, let’s call them that. “
Then there is the issue of suspect #2’s Miranda rights. The Left and the Right were agreeing that they should have been read, no matter what. However, from ABC News:
The exception, according to the FBI‘s website, ‘permits law enforcement to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation and allows the government to introduce the statement as direct evidence.’
Police officers confronting situations that create a danger to themselves or others may ask questions designed to neutralize the threat without first providing a warning of rights,” according to the FBI.’
I think the jury is still out on this one.
On April 24, The Boston Herald reported:
State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev…was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine—who had converted to Islam—was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.
In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.
This is a must watch video. Fox News’ Judge Jeanine passionately responds to the news that the mother of the Tsarnaev brothers was on the FBI’s terrorist watch list and vehemently states, “Mother of jihadists: We don’t want you here.”
Hoorah Judge Jeanine! I applaud you for taking a stand and telling it like it is when President Obama and his buddies, Attorney General Eric Holder and DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano will not.
From Fox News:
Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) and House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-TX) sat down this morning (April 27) with “Fox News Sunday.” The two key lawmakers offered their perspectives on the unfolding Boston Marathon bombing investigation. As new details have emerged from the FBI that toy car remote controllers were used to detonate the bombs, Chairman McCaul pointed to the level of sophistication and tradecraft of the alleged bombers to corroborate his belief that a trainer was involved. McCaul also stated his disappointment with Obama administration officials in dismissing any foreign involvement, citing their ‘rush to judgment,’ as the FBI investigation just recently began.
There are still many questions to be answered:
- The Washington Post reports that an “anti-terror task force” was warned of Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s long trip to Russia. Why was there no attempt to track him or get help from the Russians?
- Why was the very first suspect (the Saudi National, al-Harbi) let go knowing what we know about him now?
- Why did Obama interrupt his planned schedule on April 17 to meet with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House on Wednesday—the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule?
- Why did John Kerry do the same and behind closed doors?
- Michelle Obama allegedly visited al-Harbi, under top-level security risk, in the hospital. If this is true, why did she do this?
- Why was the FBI’s investigation of suspect #2 compromised by a judge who has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood?
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly asked Congressman Rogers (R-MI) to confirm that the Department of Justice had no knowledge of the judge’s actions. Watch this very disturbing video!
- According to Yahoo News, “The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings acknowledged to the FBI his role in the attacks but did so before he was advised of his constitutional right to keep quiet and seek a lawyer, U.S. officials said Wednesday…Once Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was read his rights on Monday, he immediately stopped talking….”
- Did Tsarnaev pay for his radicalization with taxpayer money?
- Why did the Saudi National visit the White House? (See White House visitor records below.)
If anyone thinks Islam is a peaceful religion, read these quotes from the Koran. The difference between a peaceful Muslim and a radical is that the radical Muslim reads the Koran and takes it to heart!
• When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters (unbelievers) wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them (9:5).
• O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey’s end (9-73).
• Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed (9:111).
• Fight unbelievers who are near to you (9:123). Different translation: Believers! Make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. Another source: Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers….
• Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell (33:60).
• When you meet unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens (47:4). Different translation: When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.
• Muslims are harsh against unbelievers, merciful to one another (48:25).
• Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate (66:9).