Things are getting very interesting with the Boston marathon terrorist attack. Information has been given out to the media and to the public, then retracted, scrubbed, denied, and reworded. So what gives? It is starting to stink like three-day-old garbage.
Let’s start at the beginning. Not long after the bombing on Monday April 15th, people were trying to find answers as to who was responsible. Of course the lamestream media speculated that it was a “disgruntled white man”, “it was related to tax day” or other such nonsense. A report was finally broken by CNN that the authorities had a suspect in custody, he was at the hospital and was a “dark skinned” individual. It was further reported that it was a Saudi national being detained and a search was being made of his home.
As quickly as this story broke, it was denied. All of a sudden this person was no longer a suspect and the information given out by the media was incorrect. At around the same time another story broke that spun our heads in the opposite direction. While the authorities were trying to find the Boston bombers, two envelopes laced with Ricin had been sent to a Mississippi Senator and also to Barak Obama. The Saudi story was dropped like a rock.
On April 17th, Barak Obama has an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi foreign minister at the White House. John Kerry had a meeting with him the day before locking out the media who had been told it would be open to them. Press conferences in Boston had been scheduled and then abruptly cancelled with no explanation.
Then on April 18th, terrorism expert, Steve Emerson broke the news that the Saudi national who had been under suspicion was scheduled to be deported on Tuesday due to national security concerns. He had been involved with terrorist activities and had three B-10’s because he violated national security. When Janet Napolitano was asked about this, she denied it and said that there was no deportation issued and that they had the wrong person. Really? All of the paperwork matched up. Same name, same address, same birth date and alien number. Are the Saudis pulling our strings?
The authorities then released video and freeze frame images of two men that they deemed suspects. No one at that time knew their names and the police and FBI asked the public for help in identifying them. After a period of time the two men were identified as Tamerlam Tzarnaev and Dzhokhar Tzarnaev, brothers from Chechnya, by that time it was three days later.
As we have subsequently learned, Tamerlam had been flagged by the FBI because of a warning from a foreign nation. They were told that he was an Islamic extremist and should be investigated. Apparently he was, on a number of occasions but then somehow the ball was dropped. No one red-flagged him when he went back to Russia for a six-month stay and no one knew when he returned to the US. We still cannot find out what he was doing in Russia for those six months. How about a phone call to the Russians who sent out the alarm in the first place???
The younger brother applied for citizenship and it was granted on September 11, of 2012. His brother was denied.
How is it possible that the FBI did not recognize these guys the minute they saw the video? They had interviewed Tamerlan and the family and they had been warned about him. It wasn’t until the shoot-out and car-jacking that their identities were revealed! You would think that once the bombing occurred someone would have said, “Hey, we interviewed that guy, he’s tagged as an Islamic extremist.” But, no, it took four days.
Now with the younger brother Dzhokhar in custody, the White House was quick to make sure that he got his Miranda rights and was NOT to be tried as an enemy combatant. There was not enough time to even find out if he and his brother had ties to terrorist groups foreign or domestic. He has the right to remain silent.
So now here we are. No answers as to who they were connected to. The media has bought the spin from the White House that they “worked alone” and that is the mantra that they will feed us. The Saudi situation has been quickly swept under the rug with no explanation as to where that guy even is and whether or not he was involved in the attack.
It is also pretty odd that the man who was arrested for sending the envelopes of Ricin was released today. Was that just a diversion to make us take our eyes off of the Saudi?
Am I imagining too much here or is this turning into another Benghazi situation? Will we be lied to again? Will information and answers be withheld until the next crisis comes along and we push this to the back burner? How many unfinished stories do we have now? Fast and furious, Benghazi, Boston?
Will we ever get answers?